Watch how GreenPlanet Scientific can help Country Clubs realize significant benefits by adopting the following recommendations.
Country Club Recommendations:
Eliminates viruses, bacteria, algae and mold on golf carts, play grounds, swimming pools, and anything outdoors
EPA registered and approved Wysiwash for cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing golf carts, buses, pool areas, outdoor playgrounds, trash areas and all outdoor facilities. Wysiwash is a sprayer system connected to a hose that also blasts away dirt with a jet stream of water. The system uses calcium hypochlorite tabs in a spray applicator to produce a solution of hypochlorous acid that is up to 120 times more effective than liquid bleach yet safe enough to touch right after application.
- 120 times more effective than bleach
- Each caplet lasts 3.5 hours of nonstop use
- 875 gallons of use solution per caplet
- Saves time and so easy-to-use
- Neutral pH of 8.5
- No mixing of chemicals, no residue, no rinsing
- Low environmental impact – biodegradable. Will not harm golf greens or grassy areas
"Our members have peace of mind when we tell them all the science we are using to control this situation."
Robert Pescatore, Vesper Country Club
SAO (Stabilized Aqueous Ozone – originally called Lotus PRO)
For most cleaning, food-contact and non-food contact surface sanitation needs.
This transition allows golf courses to generate stabilized aqueous ozone onsite and eliminates most chemicals currently used for sanitation needs. Simply spray, wipe, and spray – as simple as that.
- Reduces yearly chemical expenditures by upwards of 60% - a significant cost savings.
- Reduces chemical dependency by replacing multiple products with a single solution.
- 50% more powerful than bleach, and 3000 times faster killing microbes.
- Cuts soaps and biofilms to create slip-free floors.
- SAO is safe for facilities and employees – GRAS, Exceeds Green Seal GS-37 & GS-53 standards.
- NSF-D2, and EPA DIS/TISS-4 certified.
- 60-second food-contact surface sanitizer, and 30-seconds as a fruit & vegetable rinse.
- Reduces chemical-related employee incidents (due to asthma, slips & falls, chemical exposures and spills) – enhanced health benefits, and results in significant cost savings.
- Decreases insurance rates (related to slips & falls and chemical exposures) – more cost savings.
- Made in-house and on-demand using a SAO dispenser. Each filter cartridge produces 800 gallons of RTU solution good for 24-hours as a sanitizer. The filter cartridge is the only consumable needed.
- Environmentally friendly & people safe – zero negative impact.
- We would recommend multiple units as needed for Concord, with 3 stabilizer cartridges per unit each as an initial setup (SAO units are priced @ $1250.00 each, and stabilizer cartridges are priced at $350.00 each).
- Each stabilizer cartridge is good for producing 800 gallons of RTU stabilized aqueous ozone, and is the only consumable needed in migrating to SAO sanitation (most other chemicals are completely eliminated).
- The average cost for sanitation translates into 44 cents per gallon of use-solution
- Please see the following attachments for further information:
"It left us with better results than any chemical product that we used in the past two years."
Scott Sears, Petco Park, San Diego
When a stronger disinfectant and/or sterilizer is desired
The only EPA approved liquid surface sterilizer on the market, this RTU solution safely disinfects in as little as 1.5 to 2.0 minutes and sterilizes surfaces in 20-minutes. Engineered to be used as a cleaner, disinfectant, and sporicide/sterilant on non-porous surfaces in country clubs & businesses. Comprised of oxidative chemistries - Paracetic acid and Hydrogen peroxide. A rapid effective Sterilant / Disinfectant even in the presence of heavy bio-burden. Patent-pending formulation keeps surfaces moist for 20 minutes to deliver chemistry for effective sterilization claims.
- Material’s friendly (easy on your’ facility).
- Low environmental impact – breaks down into nothing more than O2, water, and CO2.
- Can be used in a Protexus Sprayer to speed application and enhance distribution.
- Please see the following attachments for further information:
"I have reduced our current chemical budget by 80%."
Darryl Mitchell, Skowhegan School District 54
Greater detail can be provided, including a detailed cost-savings analysis once we have sufficient data to make an assessment by country club. This is the information needed (we can save Country Clubs significant money yearly over current expenditures):
- List all cleaning chemicals used, including their associated EPA numbers.
- By product, please list concentrations used for various applications.
- Estimate how many gallons of diluted solution (all products combined) are used on a weekly basis?
- What is the total chemical cost for all products combined spent monthly?
- The brand(s) and model of equipment used for automated floor scrubbing & carpet extraction.
- Provide a projection of hand sanitizer needs “by volume” for – needed facility use, on a monthly basis. We would recommend Purell “Touchless” Hand Sanitizers.
As a company, GreenPlanet Scientific and Alpha Tech Pet, Inc. have over 30-years of sanitation and disinfection industry experience and expertise. We are located in Littleton, MA, and have been selling Nationally across multiple different market platforms since 1989. Our specialty is in facility sanitation and infection control.
For those who operate hotels, resorts, or country clubs, you want to ensure that your guests experience a clean and eco-friendly environment to maximize the enjoyment of their stay. GreenPlanet Scientific has a host of hotel cleaning supplies to help you to achieve those goals. Among our hotel cleaning supplies is the WysiWash sprayer system that combines caplets and water into a highly effective spray to be used on many different applications. Such applications include, and are ideal for the WysiWash system, are bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, pools, and golf cart cleaning. Our WysiWash system is eco-friendly while offering a cleaning power that 120 times stronger than bleach itself. It is one of the best options for hotel cleaning supplies on the market for use in hotels, resorts, or country clubs.
If you are looking for hotel cleaning products that are chemical free, than look no further than the Stabilized Aqueous Ozone. This product automatically mixes ozone with water and sprays to any surface or object and all you have to do is simply wipe it off and your surface is automatically sanitized. The absence of chemicals with this product also allows you to save money down the road, as you won’t have to spend money to replenish your chemical stock. The Stabilized Aqueous Ozone is a must for hotel cleaning supplies that are economical and eco-friendly.
When your hotel cleaning supplies need to have stronger sanitizing and deodorizing properties, then look no further than SteriCide. Our line of SteriCide products offer an eco-friendly cleaning solution that is strong enough to handle any disinfectant application while being easy on the environment at the same time. Whether you are operating a hotel, resort, or country club, GreenPlanet Scientific has a solution with our hotel cleaning products for any sanitizing need. All of our products are eco-friendly and have your guests’ best interests in mind.