Sterifab is a multipurpose product killing viruses, bedbugs, bacteria, fungus and more.
Sterifab is a nonresidual spray that deodorizes as it disinfects. It is the only EPA-registered virucide, disinfectant and insecticide in one product. With just a few sprays, Sterifab kills bed bugs, fleas, ticks, mites, viruses, mold, mildew and more. It disinfects viruses and bacteria, and eradicates pathogenic odors.
Sterifab as a DISINFECTANT
Sterifab is an antimicrobial agent that will kill many microorganisms on contact. Unlike antibiotics, which are designed to destroy microorganisms within the body, Sterifab works by destroying the microbes at the cellular level or hindering their basic metabolic functions.
Sterifab as an INSECTICIDE
Professionals and individuals around the country use Sterifab to kill bed bugs, get rid of ticks, mites, lice and more. It is a powerful and very potent agent for eliminating and eradicate insects.
Features and Benefits
- Only EPA Dual registered disinfectant and insecticide
- Effective on fleas/ticks/mites/bed bugs/roaches/ants/silverfish/lice
- Effective on Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi (see labeling)
- Labeled for use on multiple surfaces, including mattresses and upholstered furniture
- Contains an inert UV Tracer to be able to view application dispersion
- Note – contains alcohol therefore this is flammable – so keep away from hear or sparks